Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!

The zigzag shrub from New Zealand is one of the non-toxic plants for house and garden. You can therefore take care of him even if children and pets are part of the family. However, the red fruits are not edible.

The fruits of the zigzag shrub are inedible

The zigzag shrub is not poisonous

There are no toxic substances in the leaves, flowers, trunk or fruits of the zigzag shrub. The zigzag shrub is therefore classified as non-toxic.

You can care for it on the balcony and terrace or as a houseplant without hesitation, even if children and pets are part of the family.

After flowering, red fruits form on the bush. These are not poisonous but inedible. Therefore, place the zigzag bush in such a way that small children cannot pick and eat the fruit.

tips

You can easily propagate zigzag shrubs yourself by cutting cuttings in the spring. These root quite quickly as long as the temperatures are around 15 degrees.

Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!

Category: